Annual Port Hope Civic Awards ceremony — health protocols in place
Have some fun, support great local people and celebrate the ‘Stars of Port Hope’ at the Annual Civic Awards ceremony on Thursday, May 12, 2022, beginning at 7:00 p.m. at the Capitol Theatre in Port Hope.
The Civic Awards Program recognizes the contributions and achievements of individuals and groups that bring honour and enrichment to the Municipality of Port Hope.
The ceremony is free to attend; however, award recipients are asked to reserve seats by contacting the Capitol Theatre at 905-885-1071 or visit capitoltheatre.com.
Please note, the Capitol Theatre COVID-19 Safety Policy in place:
- • All guests and media entering the Capitol Theatre must provide proof of full vaccination, accompanied by a personal photo ID.
- • All guests will be required to wear masks, except when eating or drinking. If not eating or drinking, masks must be worn.
The ceremony will feature an assortment of local entertainers and the award presentations live on stage. A reception will follow with a cash bar and light refreshments.
For those not attending the in-person event, the ceremony will be filmed and aired by our partners at YourTV on Friday, May 13, at 7:00 p.m. on Channel 10/HD 700/EPICO 100.
- • Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
- • Entertainment begins at 6:30 p.m.
- • Ceremony begins at 7:00 p.m.
- • Reception to follow
Additional information about the Civic Awards can be found at porthope.ca/civic-awards